The AOS Difference:
At AOS, we service a wide variety of partners, from small not-for-profits to large corporate entities to government agencies and everything in between. In managing these various partner relationships, we know that technology footprints vary from organization to organization and we also hear from you that many of you need help.
Our partners represent a wide range of business types and sizes:
- Small and mid-sized companies with limited or no IT staff
- Large enterprises in need of specialized solutions
- Not-for-Profit organizations
- Government entities and municipalities
- Educational institutions
To serve these diverse markets and achieve longevity in the technology world requires special skills including flexibility, adaptation and perseverance. At AOS, we believe that our evolution as a business from the typewriter repair world of 1977 through today’s sophisticated network architectures provides us with an experience base to help your business maintain its competitive edge.
AOS is more than anything else a sum of its parts. We have created an environment where success and exceeding partner expectations is expected. We have built a team of professionals who carry themselves with passion and commitment every single day and who take a great deal of pride in the organization AOS has become and will grow to be.
How Do You Get Help?
The advantage of partnering with AOS is that rather than hiring one IT resource for your firm, you are engaging an entire team – a CIO consultant, senior engineers, engineers, support consultants, a Procurement Specialist, a Project Manager and a Customer Service department committed to you. We can work hand in hand with your existing IT staff or design and manage the entire environment for you, whichever way fits for you. You receive all of this, often for significantly less than one full time employee.
Give us a call at one of our two locations, Branford, CT or Cromwell, CT or reach out to us through our website to find out how we can help you;
- Assess your existing environment and provide clear concise documentation and recommendations
- Delegate responsibility and management of your servers, mission critical back up solutions, desktops, firewalls and support via our AOS Managed Services Solution. This can be done on site, remotely or with a hybrid approach. Nothing needs to be boiler plate; we will design a solution for you.
- Design, build and implement a technology environment that works for you, one with an aggressive return on investment.
- Free up your time to do what you do best, lead a business. Technology should be a functional tool for senior management, not the other way around
This is what we believe make us a unique IT service provider for business based in Connecticut and surrounding states:
- Technology Centers in Branford & Cromwell, CT
- AOS EDGE Consultancy
- Managed Services infrastructure for constant support
- Single source hardware maintenance for all of your IT hardware – servers to printers
- Full range of maintenance and support agreements
- Procurement and financing capability for all types of projects – small to large
- Project management for complex IT infrastructure implementations
- Bonded for government projects
Whatever your need, AOS has the expert people, technology partners and range of solutions to deliver IT that works for you.
You can trust your IT environment infrastructure with AOS because we know a little something about Bridging Technology and Business.
Should your staff be on vacation, out sick or just need help with a backlog of problems our AOS Staff Augmentation Block Time Agreement provides you with;
- Discounted hourly rates
- No travel costs
- Role-based billing
- No expiration dates
Simply stated, if it is broken, we can fix it, NOW.
AOS has built a team of over 50, in two locations that is nimble enough to shift with technology changes, yet still provide the depth and breadth required to surpass your expectations and to help you navigate today’s technology world.